Blog

Blue Branch Investigates Why Athletes Make Successful Entrepreneurs

Today’s youth spend their school days playing sports and dreaming of going pro, but the reality is few go on to be career athletes. In fact, according to the NCAA, only 1 percent of college athletes go on to play professionally – Blue Branch are hoping to recruit members of the remaining 99%…

Blue Branch Share Their Exercise Hacks for Busy Entrepreneurs

Blue Branch are strong advocates that a healthy body and mind are interlinked. With entrepreneurs often working 60+ hour weeks, the Edinburgh-based outsourced sales and marketing firm have shared their exercise hacks.

Feb, 28, 2017

0

Blue Branch MD Triumphs as Guest Speaker at Regional Conference

Managing Director at Blue Branch, Rania Noumaan, was invited to be a keynote speaker at the first industry regional conference of the year.

Blue Branch Ltd Share Their How-To Guide for Getting Out of Your Comfort Zone

“Nothing great ever happened inside a comfort zone,” claims Rania Noumaan of Blue Branch Ltd. The Edinburgh-based direct sales and marketing specialists have shared their how-to guide for getting out of your comfort zone.

Feb, 21, 2017

0

Want to retain top talent? Offer opportunity claims Blue Branch

Edinburgh-based event marketing specialists, Blue Branch have taken tremendous strides towards their growth goals for 2017, seeing a 66% increase in independent contractors representing their clients. They attribute this success to their development opportunities. 

Jan, 19, 2017

0

Blue Branch Plan Growth Strategy for 2017

Managing Director at Blue Branch, Rania Noumaan has announced the growth goals of the events promotions firm, revealing the primary focus being brand expansion. 

Jan, 11, 2017

0

Blue Branch review the top 5 motivational books to read in 2017

Event marketing specialists, Blue Branch maintain that there is a correlation between motivation and success, and here the firm have reviewed the top 5 motivational books every business person must read in 2017.

Jan, 10, 2017

0

Maintain a Positive Outlook Using the Blue Branch Attitude Toolkit

Managing Director at Blue Branch, Rania Noumaan is a firm believer that attitude is everything, and therefore, one of the first things the firm teaches their staff and contractors is how to maintain a positive attitude.

Blue Branch Breaks All-time Sales Record

With the New Year just around the corner, Edinburgh-based events promotions firm Blue Branch have been focusing on travel, and this has resulted in the firm breaking the all-time sales record for the month of December.

Blue Branch review Grant Cardone’s 7 tips for success

Events promotions company, Blue Branch recently hosted a workshop for their staff and contractors on Grant Cardone’s 7 tips for success.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8