Neale Donald Walsh once said, “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” Edinburgh-based direct sales and marketing specialists, Blue Branch believe that to achieve great success, people must escape their comfort zone.
On a whole people like to be confident in their ability to succeed, for natural advancement to occur it is critical that everyone accepts challenges that require stepping into the unknown, as this is where growth befalls. Blue Branch is committed to exposing their contractors to projects which push their boundaries and force advancement and progression. Daily workshops are available to the company’s sales force with each one specifically designed to upskill and improve understanding of the industry. Blue Branch also offers a mentoring service to budding entrepreneurs looking to advance in the competitive sales and marketing industry.
Blue Branch expose their top 5 steps to break out of your comfort zone:
- Acknowledge Your Behaviour and Make Changes – Self-doubt and fear of failure are crippling to personal and professional growth, it is vital that chances are taken, even in the face of failure this is where new skills and personal understanding occur.
“Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” – Michael Jordan
- Do What Successful People Do Every Day – the five-hour rule is a fantastic practice for everyone looking to advance their current skill set. By allocating one hour a day to self-improvement, a person can be certain to improve their prospects through increased knowledge, understanding and opportunity.
- Seek Inspiration Everywhere – the world is full of inspiration, take in the individuals surrounding and learn about their journey and vision, inspiration can be found anywhere. It is vital to surround ourselves with people, who support motivate and inspire us to be better.
- Get Ideas from Case Studies – With the online world at our fingertips, it is important to utilise it to inspire and educate, find out about industry specific case studies, and relate them to current processes to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Take Back Your Weekends – Downtime is vital for balance, take the opportunity to dedicate time to personal well-being by spending quality time with both friends and family, nurturing those relationships ensuring a healthy balance and recharging the batteries for the week’s challenges ahead.
Based in Edinburgh, Blue Branch is an innovative sale and event marketing firm that works with a broad range of clients throughout Scotland. The company helps customers to boost their customer acquisition, retention, and sales through unique event marketing campaigns. The firm meets with clients on behalf of their clients’ one on one, allowing them to give their feedback and share ideas to help create a highly personalised customer experience.